Azure Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AzurePW
Admin
https://azurepw.forumotion.com

Looking to the future (upcoming v11) Empty Looking to the future (upcoming v11)

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:37 pm
I took on feedback about rank 9 and have reduced the reputation cost significantly, I am also working on slowly adding more rep rewards to quests so you'll be able to earn more and have to buy less.
So, with v9 making a few more balance changes and tweaks to quests, next up we'll have version 10 which I plan to be a content heavy update.

Here are my plans, so that you can all give some feedback.

Adding a custom quest chain for players level 90+, it will be a daily quest that is likely not soloable by anyone with standard gears at level 90-99.
I hope that this will be a fun new way to allow higher level players to gain rewards, whilst also encouraging some working together in squads.

Next, I will be starting work on improving some quest rewards in Morai, to make the quest chains there worthwile for our higher level players (95+ again).
Then also improving the rewards from Faction Base quests in the same way.

Finally, I will be adding a variety of new items to the gold boutique and event boutique, mostly cosmetic.

EDIT: most of these changes will be in version 11 instead now as v10 was used to make some quick fixes.

Last edited by AzurePW on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Djo
Djo

Looking to the future (upcoming v11) Empty Re: Looking to the future (upcoming v11)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:23 am
I like your ideas,

+1
Pain

Looking to the future (upcoming v11) Empty Re: Looking to the future (upcoming v11)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:47 pm
to be honest I might leave the morai quests as they are. they already give really good exp plus it's worth wise to do that whole chain for the pve wep and gear Smile so I think we will be doing them anyways but I always welcome extra stuff on them.
Pain

Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:48 am
also i saw you added a reward to cube of fate room 40. Why room 40 lol? be better if it was room 50 since thats the normal end of cube and everyone who beats cube will reach room 50 :3
AzurePW
Admin

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:19 pm
Pain wrote:also i saw you added a reward to cube of fate room 40. Why room 40 lol? be better if it was room 50 since thats the normal end of cube and everyone who beats cube will reach room 50 :3

Sorry thats just me misunderstanding, its a very very long time since I actually played (around 2011). I have added the rewards to the end of Cube of Fate, I just thought that it finished at 40 Embarassed

EDIT: Also fixed the patch notes now, thanks

Last edited by AzurePW on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AzurePW
Admin

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:20 pm
Pain wrote:to be honest I might leave the morai quests as they are. they already give really good exp plus it's worth wise to do that whole chain for the pve wep and gear Smile so I think we will be doing them anyways but I always welcome extra stuff on them.

Yes, my changes to the Morai quests will be minimal, I was simply intending to add a little extra rep and possibly a little event gold to the end of the chains where you receive the gear.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum