5 - 100%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 5
AzurePW
Admin
https://azurepw.forumotion.com

Vote for the Future of AzurePW Empty Vote for the Future of AzurePW

on Tue May 28, 2019 9:58 pm
With v8 on its way out, its time to think about the upcoming patches.
Now that most of the tweaks and fixes are sorted out, I'll be looking to reduce the frequency of patches, and make future patches contain more content.

The first issue to address in the upcoming patches is, should Rank 9 be obtainable?
I'm drawn to saying yes, because the biggest downside to Rank 9 is that it's pay-to-win in PWI, however here it's obtainable through Event Gold for every single player.
However, I'd love to know your thoughts, and I've attached a poll for this question, so cast your votes.

Next up, we have the suggestion of making molds more easily obtainable in-game. I think this is a great idea, but how exactly should they be implemented?
My thoughts are they would be best still tied to dungeons, such as made from a reward from FBs or BHs perhaps?
Let me know what you think.

Also, in my plans for the near future, I will be adding some all-class pets for both gold and event gold, among other things.

If you have any other suggestions, feel free to let me know in this topic.

-Azure
Pain

Vote for the Future of AzurePW Empty Re: Vote for the Future of AzurePW

on Wed May 29, 2019 2:52 am
cost of rank 9
300k costs 120*50 event gold = 6000
mats
gst is 9999 chips so .95* 10 *205= 1947.5
medals 150 gold * 19 = 2850
total of 10797.5 event gold
these prices might be a bit high for us to ever get the gear xD also i think packs are too expensive as well Sad

Molds
this one is a bit tougher because if you get the dreamchaser pack you get really good gear sets til lv40. This makes low level molds pretty much pointless. You can also out level them fairly fast. One idea that used fb caves would be to add a repeatable boss and or mob quest inside each cave and have them reward mold tokens. Then make the tokens craft into useful molds Very Happy
vamp

on Wed May 29, 2019 12:16 pm
i am interested to get Rank 9 cause i never had before on any PWI server. As long its not Pay to Win and not needing over a year to get hehe. Maybe with some events - Boss drops or daily or farm from dungeons the mats required for Rank9. As i see from Pain's post seems a bit tough to get.
AzurePW
Admin

on Wed May 29, 2019 1:35 pm
Okay, so assuming Rank 9 is in, how about I first of all drop the price of medal of glory. Second, I will add more ways to gain rep, besides simply purchasing it, such as some end-game quests or dailies.
Sound good?

And for the molds, rather than adding a new boss, I could simply add a token drop to each FB from say 19-79, and I will add the option for crafting molds for those levels at the forge. Does this sound okay?
Djo
Djo

on Wed May 29, 2019 1:39 pm
R9 is a good idea as long as it's obtainable in a non p2w way, as you mentionned.

+1 for all class pets, the only server that had this was FakePW and I miss this alot.

Molds should be obtainable from FBs yes. Please, verify the forges and make sure all the molds are obtainable, some of them are not existing anymore in this version and it would be nice to see them drop again Smile

Have a good day ya'll!

Djo
Djo
Djo

on Wed May 29, 2019 1:41 pm
AzurePW wrote:Okay, so assuming Rank 9 is in, how about I first of all drop the price of medal of glory. Second, I will add more ways to gain rep, besides simply purchasing it, such as some end-game quests or dailies.
Sound good?

And for the molds, rather than adding a new boss, I could simply add a token drop to each FB from say 19-79, and I will add the option for crafting molds for those levels at the forge. Does this sound okay?

It does sound great!

One a side note.. Bounty hunter are getting harder for higher levels, making it hard to event golds. Will there be more ways to get them eventually? Not necessary high amount, just something else other than BH/Stone
AzurePW
Admin

on Wed May 29, 2019 1:43 pm
Djo wrote:
AzurePW wrote:Okay, so assuming Rank 9 is in, how about I first of all drop the price of medal of glory. Second, I will add more ways to gain rep, besides simply purchasing it, such as some end-game quests or dailies.
Sound good?

It does sound great!

One a side note.. Bounty hunter are getting harder for higher levels, making it hard to event golds. Will there be more ways to get them eventually? Not necessary high amount, just something else other than BH/Stone

Yes, I'll look at the options for adding more event gold at later levels. Also, remember that you can always help lower levels with FBs to gain event gold as well!
AzurePW
Admin

on Wed May 29, 2019 6:32 pm
Something else I'm looking to edit in the next version is the Public Quest on Shattered Cloud Island, it has pretty nice rewards already. I'd simply shorten the quest by reducing the number of mobs needed to be killed, could be fun for higher level players to complete.
Akky

on Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:40 pm
If i had been around for this poll i'd have voted no, absolutely no. Rank 9 should not be in this game for various reason which i'll briefly state.
Rank 9 was a turning point for the development of perfect world, and it whilst pw has always been somewhat unbalanced but fun, rank 9 detroys that fun by adding attack and defense levels, which further widens the gap between the oldest and newest players and affects the ability of roles to perform their function in pve and pvp content as intended, Attack and defence levels highly unbalance the game have been a turning point for every private server i've ever played. Just one werebeast is full r9 highly refined can steamroll an entire guild with no rank 9 players to take them out. overtime you end up with a small elite group of players in the same guild becomming untouchable in every pvp encounter. Seen it time and time again. A small private server does not have the player economy to cope with rank 9 power spikes.
redsnake

on Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:04 pm
Whilst on my way to getting full R9 myself, I fully agree with what you said Akky.

On a server like this, where R9 is very time consuming/hard to get, it will really make those who do have no life (like myself) overpowered as hell.
We actually have a full r9r3 seeker on this server who could probably solo all the other players together. There is also no skill involved.

I think that nirvana/r8/lunar should be endgame. Attack/def level stones should be removed too.

Guess that's all too late now though xD
Akky

on Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:07 pm
ah yeah, sorry to necro but its on topic and ive always felt strongly against this. I havent played pw in years, my last pserver had a long history but it all changed with r9. that server shut down in feb, sad times.
Sawlo

on Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:30 pm
I wish I would have been around for this as well. R9 absolutely ruins the game. I don't have as eloquent of a reason as Akky does but I agree with them whole-heartedly. It breaks the PVP and means new players like myself won't ever stand a chance against anyone in PVP. I did Nation Wars for the first time on the server the other day and after about 45 minutes of just getting absolutely demolished, I called it quits. Endgame should 100% just be R8 and NV. Take out Atk/Def levels. Let the game remained balanced and SOMEWHAT challenging
redsnake

on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:06 pm
100% agreed, those who already have r9 could get the gold compensated.
deadwait

on Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:43 pm
though it does make the game boring getting rank 9 aint too hard ive been here about a month and already getting rank 8 real soon another person who joined a month before me already has rank 9 and multiple parts just do wat everyone does and farm alts like crazy just follow the 3 accounts online per person rule (not that others do) and u can get it quick lol its sad to get the endgame gear u gotta either play for about 5 months the proper way or farm alts
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum