Azure Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
deadwait

a few suggestions Empty a few suggestions

Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:05 am
I suggest reduce the dreamchaser pack to 20 event gold or even 15 new players dont get 40 gold until their past level 40 this pack should benefit a new character as well as moderate players the buff pills help alot from experience also I suggest the pv bosses give more exp they suck bad also maybe from the lower pv to the higher level there be a chance to drop the coin pack maybe super low at lower level and maybe a small chance at higher level its just another incentive to kill the boss and my last suggestion is an iffy theres the 4th boss that opens up in frostcover grounds after killing the first 3 maybe make that quest a small event gold reward even 3-5 as the tab gives 5 would be nice
redsnake

a few suggestions Empty Re: a few suggestions

Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:40 am
Good suggestion. For lower levels starting out it's too much of a struggle to get going.
JackPot

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:57 pm
Eventgold for FCC has been suggested multiple times and never been introduced cause eventgold isnt supposed to be farmable and a good squad or even a good sin can do a full FCC in 15-20 Minutes. I like the other ideas tho.
redsnake

Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:55 pm
Sir, teach me you way of doing full FC in 15-20min as a sin.
JackPot

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:29 pm
Make a demon sin get full aps set get r9r2 daggers +12 them then stealth from boss to boss and use runpills/holy path while running...
deadwait

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:17 pm
my event gold suggestion is for frostcover grounds not frostcover city grounds is bh51 and after you kill the last boss a 4th appears as a pop up quest its name is fallen warmonk
AzurePW
Admin
https://azurepw.forumotion.com

Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:19 pm
The suggestion of reducing the dreamchaser pack is something I will consider, I might even have a better alternative idea.
Not certain on the others, but thanks for your suggestions
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum