Azure Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sinful

Suggestions regarding the event boutique & Guides Empty Suggestions regarding the event boutique & Guides

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:36 pm
As a new player in server, I really loved the long term character building approach. However, I would like to point out few things that can help new players understand things. First as you(GM) kinda mentioned in the patch notes there are buffs and nerfs on several things like Nirvana, Coin Bosses(I never knew where they were until I realized that these were actually the event bosses that used to happen in PWI), Pack rates and so on. So, please when you make a change either make a new topic about the changes in detail or mention the details in the same post that is in patch notes.

Also, the other thing which I didn't understand is that, why there isn't any Account Stash Stone available in the event boutique? Please add account stash stone to the event boutique.

Thanks, I hope to see some of these being applied soon on the forums&in game! Very Happy
AzurePW
Admin
https://azurepw.forumotion.com

Suggestions regarding the event boutique & Guides Empty Re: Suggestions regarding the event boutique & Guides

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:43 pm
What we need is a beginner's guide basically, I'll get to work on one soon.
sinful

Suggestions regarding the event boutique & Guides Empty Re: Suggestions regarding the event boutique & Guides

Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:59 am
What about account stash stone on event boutique?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum