Azure Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pain

Event gold ideas Empty Event gold ideas

Fri May 24, 2019 9:12 am
give event gold for
Crazy stone
Faction base quests
roll call daily
morai quests ( once we get there haha)
punish praise quests or one man army quests

just a few ideas that came to mind :p
AzurePW
Admin
https://azurepw.forumotion.com

Event gold ideas Empty Re: Event gold ideas

Fri May 24, 2019 9:56 am
Pain wrote:give event gold for
Crazy stone
Faction base quests
roll call daily
morai quests ( once we get there haha)
punish praise quests or one man army quests

just a few ideas that came to mind :p

I like the ideas, I'll be adding some of these for sure
JackPot

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:16 pm
How about marriage quest and tideborn questchain (Goshiki)? Or faction trials?
AzurePW
Admin

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:47 pm
JackPot wrote:How about marriage quest and tideborn questchain (Goshiki)? Or faction trials?

There is a little event gold in some faction base quests, I will add some more.
Goshiki quest chain is already very rewarding, at least for the first part. I could consider adding something at the very end perhaps.

Marriage quest, meaning characters actually getting married? I could add a little for everyone attending in the chapel maybe.
JackPot

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:02 pm
AzurePW wrote:
JackPot wrote:How about marriage quest and tideborn questchain (Goshiki)? Or faction trials?

Goshiki quest chain is already very rewarding, at least for the first part. I could consider adding something at the very end perhaps.

Marriage quest, meaning characters actually getting married? I could add a little for everyone attending in the chapel maybe.

No the daily quests you do for the blue hearts when you are married. And how bout factiontrials? Do we get normal merit and contribution for trials or is that multiplied too here?
AzurePW
Admin

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:16 pm
JackPot wrote:
AzurePW wrote:

No the daily quests you do for the blue hearts when you are married. And how bout factiontrials? Do we get normal merit and contribution for trials or is that multiplied too here?

It's currently normal, but I'm open to suggestions.
JackPot

Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:03 pm
AzurePW wrote:
JackPot wrote:
AzurePW wrote:

It's currently normal, but I'm open to suggestions.

You will need 105k of faction contribution points for the faction base helm which is if i am right the one you can upgrade in the NW forge. With a maximum upgraded level8 Monolith in facbase you need around 10 weeks of daily factionbase quest PLUS trials twice a week to get enough contribution to buy the helmet. Plus you need a lvl8 Armory in facbase to unlock the quest to buy the helmet and we all know we are far far away from that as of right now. I personally wouldnt mind doing 3-4 months of basequest i did that on another server already to buy the helmet BUT that would imply that a faction would have lvl8 monolith and/or lvl8 armory. And to be honest i dont see that happening with normal factionbase and trial reward rates plus the playerbase we have atm in.... years. Either give us another way to get the helmet (still i would prefer the classical way over the facbase cause it makes you work in and for a faction) or improve all rates of rewards for basequest and trials (even if no gold added) or maybe try to reduce the requirement of lvl8 armory and the cost of 105k faction contribution.
JackPot

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:59 pm
And how about gold for treasure maps and for dragon quest? And maybe worldquest too?
AzurePW
Admin

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:40 pm
JackPot wrote:And how about gold for treasure maps and for dragon quest? And maybe worldquest too?

I will make an increase for faction base quests in the next patch, also I believe WQ does actually have event gold already, just need to add that to the guide.
JackPot

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:09 am
And could we maybe get gold for roll call (1 gold) and for chrono questchain too please? thank you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum