Go down
redsnake

Suggestion regarding Jones/O'Malleys blessing Empty Suggestion regarding Jones/O'Malleys blessing

on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:44 am
What I've noticed in the last few NW's is that most people are literal glass cannons. Everyone hits like a truck and everyone dies in one or two shots, even well geared players.

This translates to people being forced to use cheap combo's in order to kill and survive (3spark+immune pot for example). The result of this is also more than normal need for kiting, because everyone is scared to get hit. This also means veno pets are a total joke and get 1 shot by people that don't even have r9.

In short: attack/def lvls destroy PvP, this is a known fact. I understand removing atk/def lvls all together isn't an option since there are many people with R9 and def/atk lvl stones already.

Therefore, I'm suggesting to do something with the blessings. I'm not asking to remove them all together, as they're nice in PvE, as that is tedious enough as is. What I'm suggesting is to change the +30 atk lvl from Jones' Blessing to +35/40 Slaying and the 15 atk lvl/15 def lvl of O'Malleys blessing to +20 Slaying/Warding lvl. This would mean that PvE will stay roughly the same but it would also mean people are no longer glass cannons and that you need to do more than IG+(insert favorite combo here).

tl;dr --> change Jones/O'Malleys blessings' attack and def lvl to the PvE equivalent to help PvP.

Also looking forward to any reason why this shouldn't be done.
JackPot

Suggestion regarding Jones/O'Malleys blessing Empty Re: Suggestion regarding Jones/O'Malleys blessing

on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:56 am
Just No....
redsnake

Suggestion regarding Jones/O'Malleys blessing Empty Re: Suggestion regarding Jones/O'Malleys blessing

on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:15 pm
Or add a +30 def lvl tome to make everyone happy.... although I still think none at all will benefit the quality of PvP. However, I can tell not everyone shares this opinion sadly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum