Go down
Kenji

Please indicate some more information Empty Please indicate some more information

on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:14 am
Dear all,

I have been playing Perfect World since 2007 and played on private servers the past 8 years.
However I recently quit because I did not find a satisfying one. My friends and me are now looking for some classic server.
Azure PW caught our attention due to the version of the server etc.

Before I start, please let me know about the following:

- What is the end gear? R9R2?
- You indicated 4 races, 8 classes, but also mentioned Earthguard - how does this work? With 4 races there shouldn't be Earthguards.
- Also you mentioned 1.4.6., but there is Morai and NW. Isn't this something that came in version 1.5.1?
- Last question: this server was created in May this year, i.e. there cannot be thousands of players obviously.
Thats totally ok, as long as there are people you can your quests with etc. Is this given?

Don't get me wrong I want to join this server and bring as many people as possible. Smile

I would really like to join this server as it sounds really interesting and we definitely are curious about this one.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
AzurePW
Admin
https://azurepw.forumotion.com

Please indicate some more information Empty Re: Please indicate some more information

on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm
Kenji wrote:Dear all,

I have been playing Perfect World since 2007 and played on private servers the past 8 years.
However I recently quit because I did not find a satisfying one. My friends and me are now looking for some classic server.
Azure PW caught our attention due to the version of the server etc.

Before I start, please let me know about the following:

- What is the end gear? R9R2?
- You indicated 4 races, 8 classes, but also mentioned Earthguard - how does this work? With 4 races there shouldn't be Earthguards.
- Also you mentioned 1.4.6., but there is Morai and NW. Isn't this something that came in version 1.5.1?
- Last question: this server was created in May this year, i.e. there cannot be thousands of players obviously.
Thats totally ok, as long as there are people you can your quests with etc. Is this given?

Don't get me wrong I want to join this server and bring as many people as possible. Smile

I would really like to join this server as it sounds really interesting and we definitely are curious about this one.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Sorry for the confusion, end-game is R9R3.
It's a mistake, it is 5 races and 10 classes including Earthguard
1.4.6 does include Morai and Nation Wars.
It's fairly new, but we're always growing, online number are better every week.
JackPot

Please indicate some more information Empty Re: Please indicate some more information

on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:25 pm
Endgame gear on our server actually is r9r2 and not r3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum