Go down
Pain

blessing and quests 80+ Empty blessing and quests 80+

on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:49 pm
two things
1. Can we get blessing that lasts like a week? always forget to get mine and i voting is usually never missed but i always forget to pick up my blessing
2. it seems like quests after lv80 have a huge decrease in rewards/mobs needed are super high ( the quests before have reduced mob requirements and edited exp to be much better). Was wondering if it be possible to have the higher end quests the same so we can keep questing and make it worth the time Smile
AzurePW
Admin
https://azurepw.forumotion.com

blessing and quests 80+ Empty Re: blessing and quests 80+

on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:16 pm
Pain wrote:two things
1. Can we get blessing that lasts like a week? always forget to get mine and i voting is usually never missed but i always forget to pick up my blessing
2. it seems like quests after lv80 have a huge decrease in rewards/mobs needed are super high ( the quests before have reduced mob requirements and edited exp to be much better). Was wondering if it be possible to have the higher end quests the same so we can keep questing and make it worth the time Smile

Yes both are possible.
With the first point, I could add blessings for 7 days that simply cost 7x the vote points. I'll get that option sorted soon.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum